We are currently recruiting drivers to join our growing team.
As a Viceroy driver and representative, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring coaches are clean and performing vehicle checks prior to departure
- Transporting passengers to and from local and national destinations
- Providing route or timetable information
- Assisting passengers with boarding and loading/unpacking of luggage
- Ensuring all passengers in each party are on board prior to departure and the return journey
- Liaising with other Viceroy staff
- Be over 25 years of age
- Have a minimum of 2 years' bus/coach driving experience
- Hold up an up to date Driver Qualification Card
- Be DBS certified
- Have a patient, courteous manner
- Have a sound understanding of Health and Safety legislation
- Have strong local/regional geographical knowledge
- Be ready to act appropriately in the event of an emergency
This role would be ideal for candidates that have previous worked with school children, though those that meet the other criteria will also be considered.
If you are interested in joining the Viceroy team, please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter to [email protected]
If you would like to learn more about the career opportunities we currently have available, please do not hesitate to get in touch.